The law firm of Shafer, Davis, O'Leary & Stoker, Inc. was formed in 1947 as the partnership of McDonald & Shafer and has grown with the city. Since then, it has become a leader in oil and gas law firms, business law and litigation.
It is composed of over 35 attorneys and support personnel with offices on two floors of the Bank of America Building in Odessa, Texas.
Shafer, Davis, O' Leary & Stoker, Inc. has a broad range of practice and clientele with emphasis in trial and appellate work in federal and state courts.
Clients include insurance companies, hospitals, county and city governments, a local college, banks, railroads, a local chamber of commerce, and businesses of national, regional and local origin.
The firm has made major contributions to government and community leadership.